sobota, 1 grudnia 2012

LONDON IS ALWAYS SHINING BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND!





I have no words to express how do I feel right now. My life was always full of unbelievably amazing adventures and this time it was inevitable as well. I spent 7 days in UK, I've visited Scotland which looks way similar to Norway. (All those sheeps on the hills look like a painting, I couldn't believe that they are real!). During these days, I've been at Crystal Castles concert twice. How awesome is that? AWESOME LIKE A DOG, OBVIOUSLY. Apparently, sometimes I'm more than lucky. Thanks to everyone who took part in such a crazy time with me. I also had a pleasure to meet guys from DIIV and the most amazing girls in the whole world, Julie and Lindsay called DEAP VALLY. That's the reason you're gonna have an opportunity to listen to some fresh songs here on my blog.
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!



Winter Wonderland!

Justin as a neighbor, we had a lovely time together.

Russell Brand or not Russel Brand?

My lil sis with seahorses.




My backstage passes, the only things have left from being on tour with Crystal Castles.


London Bridge by night.







Was a lot of fun at Funky Buddha.

Why do I love Russia? Because of Princess Anastasia!



Crystal Castles at Brixton Academy in London.



London you know you didn't have to! But I really appreciate the fact that this street is called with my name.


Winter Wonderland, me and my polar bears.




We're both innocent!





15 komentarzy:

  1. ajjjjj jak ja kocham ten klimat <3

    nie miałam okazji być w Londynie nigdy przed świętami, ale postanowienie- za rok jadę :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. świetny post, świetne zdjęcia

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, powiedz, że tylko wypożyczyłaś ten swetr z Kenzo, bo w przeciwnym razie umrę z zazdrości! Piękny jest!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. uwielbiam klimat takich zdjęć !

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. nie moge się na Ciebie napatrzeć ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Odpowiedzi
    1. dziękuję, nanana, jesteś milutka. To miłe niezmiernie. :)

      Usuń
  7. Jestes moim numerem jeden w blogosferze!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Fajne zdjęcia, zawsze wyglądasz ciekawie :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

awesome like a dog!